Saturday April 9th from 5:00-8:00 pm, a silent auction with hors d’oeuvres will be held at Grace Episcopal Church, 1100 Washington Street, Bath. Suggested donation is $5. Come bid on some fabulous items, eat, and contribute to disaster relief. Auction items include a wide variety of goods and services from area families and businesses. Additional auction donations are welcome. For more information about the auction, contact Grace Episcopal Church at 443-3792, or Carolyn Lockwood at Bath City Hall, 443-8330.
Items that have been donated so far include:
(Click on an image to view full sized)
But Wait! There’s More!
- A basket of beauty and grooming products, donated by Maria at Kara’s, 238 State Rd., West Bath, ME, $100 value
- Downeast Feast: A peck of New Meadows River clams, potatoes, onions, sausage, and hot dogs, dug and donated by Scott Davis, Bath Codes Enforcement officer.
- Boat ride on the Kennebec River for 4, including lunch or dinner
- Tooth bleaching valued at $250, by Dr. Randy Howell
- 10 lobsters for July or August
- A Steel drum lesson
- Latin American dinner for 4
- Massage gift certificate $90 value
- Ornament gift certificate $100 value
- Two hours personal training at the Bath Area Family YMCA ($100 value)
- 100 Gallons of Fuel Oil from Kaler Oil Company, 322 Whiskeag Road, North Bath, ME
- The Gelato Fiasco, Inc., 74 Maine Street, Brunswick: two $10 gift certificates
- Dog sled ride in the Brunswick/Topsham area, $200 value
- A variety of Japanese collectibles
- Several items of hand made jewelry
- $50 card for gas at Cahill’s Tires
- Basket of goodies from Bath Sweet Shoppe– $50 value
- Item from the Wyler Gallery, Brunswick
- A handmade pendant necklace from J. Dare Johnstone
…and items are still being received.
Thank you to everyone who has donated these great items!